Trouble with adding onto Bose system?

1 hour ago, mikedeezxxx said:

You need to switch to a DSP for the quality and sound you are looking for. The Bose systems suck and are out dated. You def need to upgrade your factory door speakers too. Those things sound horrible no matter how much power you put to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You may be onto something there. I've never worked with a DSP. Would this take the place of the LC7i and take speaker inputs to give me my rca outs? 

If the bose system is already filtering the signal, would the dsp be able to restore all of this? In other words, if the speaker level inputs are not producing certain ranges in the signal is a DSP capable of restoring a signal this is very weak or simply isn't there to begin with?

You may be onto something there. I've never worked with a DSP. Would this take the place of the LC7i and take speaker inputs to give me my rca outs? 

If the bose system is already filtering the signal, would the dsp be able to restore all of this? In other words, if the speaker level inputs are not producing certain ranges in the signal is a DSP capable of restoring a signal this is very weak or simply isn't there to begin with?

Bingo. You got it. Takes place of LC7i. Restores all signal and pretty much is a Smart EQ. You will need a laptop to plug into it to do most of all the settings. (At least on mine). I use an Audison bit 10. I just found about these DSP’s a year or so ago. I was only familiar with old school technology. I had much of my car audio experience from the 90’s if that says anything. Anyways, try a dsp out and remember, you get what you pay for. Don’t buy the cheapest one you can find.

• Thanks 1

Bingo. You got it. Takes place of LC7i. Restores all signal and pretty much is a Smart EQ. You will need a laptop to plug into it to do most of all the settings. (At least on mine). I use an Audison bit 10. I just found about these DSP’s a year or so ago. I was only familiar with old school technology. I had much of my car audio experience from the 90’s if that says anything. Anyways, try a dsp out and remember, you get what you pay for. Don’t buy the cheapest one you can find.

Hey im looking into the bit 10. How did you connect yours to the factory radio? Thanks

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk