New from Illinois

jake241983

My name is Jake. Last year I bought a 2019 Silverado 1500 LD and have added a few things like a 3.5" suspension lift, 17" inch Rockstar wheels and 33" Toyo tires, Borla ATAK exhaust, leather seats, and a Memphis Audio stereo upgrade. I think next on the list will be swapping the chrome no fog lights bumper to color match with fog lights. Lots of my Google searches bring me here, so I figured I'd sign up. 

Quick about me I'm from Southern Illinois and I'm a truck driver. Growing up my dad would buy a new Silverado every few years and worked on old cars, all GM. I also have a 1963 Chevy Nova SS and my daily driver is a 1997 Buick Lesabre. My main hobby is powerlifting and I've been competing in that about five years or so. Anyway, thanks for reading. 

18 minutes ago, JimCost2014 said:

Welcome to the site, and congratulations on your new truck!

Post some pictures of the truck and the Nova (most like old muscle cars here too).

Here's the truck. Hope I'm doing this right with the pics. It's saying I'm maxed on file size, so guess I'll have to make another post for the Nova pics. 

20190724_133424.jpg

8 minutes ago, jake241983 said:

Here's the truck. Hope I'm doing this right with the pics. It's saying I'm maxed on file size, so guess I'll have to make another post for the Nova pics. 

20190724_133424.jpg

Looks good, nice stance.

Be patient, the site is sometimes not the most user friendly place to navigate. 

Edited by JimCost2014
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, jake241983 said:

Here's the 63 Nova. Gonna have to reduce my picture sizes, most on my phone seem larger than the 4.88MB max it's giving me unless I'm doing something wrong. 

Also thanks for the welcome, @slj2008 and @JimCost2014

20160402_143449.jpg

You are very welcome.

Cool car!!! Looks like it has a lot of engine under the huge cowl hood.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, JimCost2014 said:

You are very welcome.

Cool car!!! Looks like it has a lot of engine under the huge cowl hood.

Thanks. It's a former drag car and used to have a lot of engine in it, but it's just a 327 now. I've got a lot of plans for it as well someday, just been spending a lot on the truck lately.