Door handle grief....

A few weeks ago, got home and tried to open the drivers door to go inside. Door handle would move but not open. Had to roll the window down to open the door from outside. So, Googled and found a repair kit for the doof handle. Had a chance to work on it today. Not a handle problem, the cable snapped at the interior handle. I think I found a replacement online, but watched a video on replacement. Pretty sure I don't have the patience for that. Anyone ever snapped a cable before? 94d28174945df82094d17667055b8ab8.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I haven't had any issues with the cables, but I have replaced the actuators in mine. The hardest part is getting the clips that hold the handle rod and lock rods on the actuator loose without breaking them. On the off chance you do, moat auto parts stores sell them.

Looks like ypu already know how to get the door panel off. Get into the door with a small flat head and pop the clips loose, the lock rod actually detaches from the lock cylinder, take the 3 bolts out of the actuator (they're along the edge of the door where the latch is), pull it out and unplug it. Replace the cable, then reverse order it back in.