Just a heads up - a simple google search showed the three results below. 

PART # SSICRE14 - Powered Subwoofer Upgrade System for 2014 - 2018 Chevrolet Silverado / GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab.  Also compatible with 2015 - 2018 Chevrolet Silverado / GMC Sierra Crew Cab 2500/3500.

https://www.kicker.com/SSICRE14

PART # SSIEXT14 - Powered Subwoofer Upgrade System for 2014 - 2019 Chevrolet Silverado / GMC Sierra 1500 Double Cab.  Also compatible with 2015 - 2019 Chevrolet Silverado / GMC Sierra Double Cab 2500/3500.  Will work in 2019 1500 Silverado LD and 2019 Sierra Limited (old body style) only.

https://www.kicker.com/SSIEXT14

2019 Sierra 1500 MultiPro Tailgate Audio System by KICKER®

Part # 19417163 Manufacturer : Genuine GM

https://www.shopchevyparts.com/electronics/2019-sierra-1500-multipro-tailgate-audio-system-kickerreg/19417163-p-92303047.html

13 hours ago, disneybaker said:

I can’t find the parts numbers for these, any one know what they are, I know there’s 2 different packages each with different models for ior and ios

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.shopchevyparts.com/next-gen-silverado-1500/electronics-c-26_4692_4729_4743.html

Two are DSP with amp for non-Bose.

RPO IOS (mid-level infotainment):

RPO IOR (base model):

Sub-only for any system:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/10/2020 at 6:58 AM, mrcribbs said:

Anybody have a digital copy of the installation instructions for 19417165 or 19417166? 

https://www.kicker.com/app/manuals/oe/gm/19417166.pdf

I'm probably too late to help you, but this may help future searchers. I just got mine installed tonight.

1 hour ago, Damronjr said:

What do you think of it?

Well, at first I was disappointed. I switched the amp switches to 1-5 up, 6 down and it got much better, but not great. The Kicker FlexTune app is ok for fine tuning but the eq on the head unit has a bigger impact on the sound. Once I turned that up a little from zero, I’m actually happy with it. 

I spent just under $1,000 for the sub and speaker amp, and I could definitely do all that plus upgrade the speakers doing it myself with aftermarket gear. The convenience of a factory plug and play setup is nice, but the performance could be better for the price or the price could be lower for the performance. If I was less capable, it would be completely worth the cost, but I can run my own power wire and wiring harness adapter, so I think I could have done better with the $1,000

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well, at first I was disappointed. I switched the amp switches to 1-5 up, 6 down and it got much better, but not great. The Kicker FlexTune app is ok for fine tuning but the eq on the head unit has a bigger impact on the sound. Once I turned that up a little from zero, I’m actually happy with it. 

I spent just under $1,000 for the sub and speaker amp, and I could definitely do all that plus upgrade the speakers doing it myself with aftermarket gear. The convenience of a factory plug and play setup is nice, but the performance could be better for the price or the price could be lower for the performance. If I was less capable, it would be completely worth the cost, but I can run my own power wire and wiring harness adapter, so I think I could have done better with the $1,000

395d96f0d758058767c64c4efac4efd0.jpg
Where are these dips switches everyone talks about there’s none on either side of this amp

23 minutes ago, disneybaker said:

395d96f0d758058767c64c4efac4efd0.jpg
Where are these dips switches everyone talks about there’s none on either side of this amp

You have to remove the amp from the box. It's just 4 short Phillips-head screws. Underneath the amp is a rubber plug covering the switches

• 1 year later...

I installed the 19417165 two amp system in my new 2022 TB Ltd.  I am very happy with the sub but not impressed with the second amp for the front speakers.  Also I have to adjust the balance over to about halfway to the left to equal out the left and right front speakers.  Did anyone else have to adjust the balance to get the fronts equal volume ?

On 1/14/2022 at 9:56 AM, Nick2022TB said:

I installed the 19417165 two amp system in my new 2022 TB Ltd.  I am very happy with the sub but not impressed with the second amp for the front speakers.  Also I have to adjust the balance over to about halfway to the left to equal out the left and right front speakers.  Did anyone else have to adjust the balance to get the fronts equal volume ?

Hey Nick, I have a 2022 TB LT and installed the kit for Bose and I'm really impressed with it! Couple of questions, did you also install a bass knob? And where did you connect your amp input leads?

Edited by smooth68

6 hours ago, smooth68 said:

Hey Nick, I have a 2022 TB LT and installed the kit for Bose and I'm really impressed with it! Couple of questions, did you also install a bass knob? And where did you connect your amp input leads?

I did install the control knob.  Goes right into the amp.  I can control the sub With the Kicker Flextune app also but only because I have the Kicker add on with the second amp.  I have the non-bose.  I wish I would have bought the Bose system.  I'm installing new speakers next week also.Screenshot_20220115-191036.thumb.png.90fe5f9a5007412edbc15a4ae2f407ea.png

18 hours ago, Nick2022TB said:

I did install the control knob.  Goes right into the amp.  I can control the sub With the Kicker Flextune app also but only because I have the Kicker add on with the second amp.  I have the non-bose.  I wish I would have bought the Bose system.  I'm installing new speakers next week also.Screenshot_20220115-191036.thumb.png.90fe5f9a5007412edbc15a4ae2f407ea.png

Oh cool…and I wasn’t thinking I guess but since you don’t have the factory sub you can’t connect to those leads, which is what I did.  Not sure if the non-Bose kit connects to the right front leads but the seems like it would want a signal from both channels. The flextime app might provide some decent options.