Anyone Tried "OEM Style" Running Boards?

Saw these running boards on eBay. They look identical to the ones from the factory. Just wondering, has anyone purchased these? If so, how are they?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/For-2019-2020-Silverado-Sierra-Crew-Cab-6-Nerf-Bar-Side-Bar-Running-Board-S-S-S/323618472682?fits=Year%3A2020|Model%3ASilverado+1500&hash=item4b592a02ea:g:O70AAOSw~BRcIIso

Running boards.jpg

I actually have the black versions.

I am happy with them in terms of function and fitment but I would say finish is about on par with what they cost in comparison to OEM. The metal they use is a pot metal so the surface isn't smooth and the brackets are fairly thin but I don't think I will ever put enough weight on them to push the claimed 600lb rating unless this COVID lasts for another 3 months and I balloon up from staying indoors lol. They don't flex at all with one person on at a time so although the brackets are thin visually, they are sturdy enough for me.

3 hours ago, Goobax said:

I actually have the black versions.

I am happy with them in terms of function and fitment but I would say finish is about on par with what they cost in comparison to OEM. The metal they use is a pot metal so the surface isn't smooth and the brackets are fairly thin but I don't think I will ever put enough weight on them to push the claimed 600lb rating unless this COVID lasts for another 3 months and I balloon up from staying indoors lol. They don't flex at all with one person on at a time so although the brackets are thin visually, they are sturdy enough for me.

As long as they last a while and look good. I’ll never get to 600lbs either haha. 

If anyone has any better options for that price point, please share!

On 3/25/2020 at 1:06 PM, 2020SilveradoCC said:

As long as they last a while and look good. I’ll never get to 600lbs either haha. 

If anyone has any better options for that price point, please share!

$350 for factory oem 6" full length crew/ standard bed

I also have the black version for my short bed RST. As I assessed some factory boards at the dealer I noted that my boards are lighter and hollowed out inside. But..for $165 free shipping on E@ay vs $800 at the dealer it was a no brainer for me. I like em. Sorry..wish I had closer pic on my truck. 

20200320_160858.jpg

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Trevor Munsell said:

I also have the black version for my short bed RST. As I assessed some factory boards at the dealer I noted that my boards are lighter and hollowed out inside. But..for $165 free shipping on E@ay vs $800 at the dealer it was a no brainer for me. I like em. Sorry..wish I had closer pic on my truck. 

20200320_160858.jpg

Those look really good!