No start 2014 silverado 1500 LTZ 5.3

Help !!!!!! Truck was running fine yesterday  tried to start it today  no luck all the lights come on volts for battery are about 12.5  everything works  but turn the key and nothing the gauges all light up.  I  plugged in a  scanner and no codes detected tried the spare key still the same. 

I was hoping for some things to try before it gets towed to the dealer .

I seen you replied but for some reason I cannot respond. I would change the starter. Mine would go back and forth with starting and not starting until I changed it. Same scenario as you. All power was good gauges good lights good. It was literally 2 bolts very easy to change. I have a 6" lift so it was even easier lol

Sent from my SM-A705U using Tapatalk

On 5/9/2020 at 9:07 PM, doozer78 said:

I seen you replied but for some reason I cannot respond. I would change the starter. Mine would go back and forth with starting and not starting until I changed it. Same scenario as you. All power was good gauges good lights good. It was literally 2 bolts very easy to change. I have a 6" lift so it was even easier lol

Sent from my SM-A705U using Tapatalk

Thanks ! Yes it was the starter wasn’t to bad $140.00 to check the system and install the starter. If i went to the dealer its $120.00 as soon as they open the service bay door. Cheers