Tow Mirrors for Colorado

My 2019 Colorado needs tow mirrors. Seems like Clearview and Boost Auto are the two main ones. Would like to hear from others which one they prefer, and why.

I can comment only on the Boost Auto mirrors since I own them. After discovering  there are no slip on towing mirrors for the Canyon/Colorado I found and purchased the Boost Auto new style that extend 3” for my 2016 SLT 2.8 ltr. They look great, the mirror control, defrost and rear side lights work great.  I love them and the quality is great, plus they’re USA made.  My only complaint is towing an 8 foot wide travel trailer the mirrors really don’t stick out far enough to see everything behind you.  The Canyon is just very narrow and perhaps the Boost Auto old style that extend 4” might be a better fit if you’re towing a wide trailer.  Good luck in your search. 

8CD674D8-5016-4892-8049-D0E7053D8C84.jpeg

I've had Clearview Tow mirrors (on my 2017 Colorado) and now Boost Tow Mirrors (on my 2019 Canyon). Both are very high quality mirrors. The Boost 2nd generation style looks a little more modern though and offers more options. But either would be a great choice. 

Here's a few videos on those.