Sub Locations

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I bought the Kicker from GM, comes with the wiring needed. Plug and play. Goes under passenger rear seat in a nice enclosed box. 
takes 5min to pull out if I desperately need that floor space. Haven’t had that problem yet. 
it thumps pretty good. Cant get any better without a head unit upgrade. Which im told that the head units are extremely under powered and a $600 upgrade would make a world of difference 

but for me, with the stock bose system and kicker sub, it rarely gets over 2/3 colume control when im in a good summer cruising mood. 

• 5 months later...
On 4/30/2021 at 8:36 PM, Chadw90 said:

I bought the Kicker from GM, comes with the wiring needed. Plug and play. Goes under passenger rear seat in a nice enclosed box. 
takes 5min to pull out if I desperately need that floor space. Haven’t had that problem yet. 
it thumps pretty good. Cant get any better without a head unit upgrade. Which im told that the head units are extremely under powered and a $600 upgrade would make a world of difference 

but for me, with the stock bose system and kicker sub, it rarely gets over 2/3 colume control when im in a good summer cruising mood. 

Do you have a pic? Also, was there any programming to the head unit needed for this?