2020 Silverado 1500 vibration in steering wheel.

I just bought a new Chevy Silverado 1500 with 8 miles on it and ive taken it back to the dealer twice already. I don't know if anyone has seen this problem but i have a slight vibration in steering wheel. The dealer road force balanced the tires and it seemed to help a little but i still feel a vibration in the steering wheel. I had a friend in the truck with me and he described it as jerking but it seems like i feel every bump also in it. Even on a semi smooth road i feel that the steering wheel is constantly vibrating or shaking. 

Yeah i don't buy that its normal thats why i posted on here. I feel like something is wrong with the truck. Does your truck do it all the time or only at certain speeds and does it feel like your hitting all the bumps almost like something is wrong with the suspension? Well im taking mine back in tomorrow for another check and drive along with a tech. Ill let you know how it goes once they get back to me. 

I had this problem with my 2016 Sierra SLT 1500. GM had a special technician come up from Texas to try and fix my truck. It was in the shop for 3 months out of the 6 months I owned it. They tried everything. GM bought truck back and put me into a 2017 SLT and threw in headrest DVD's for my kids. I was not a happy man, but was thankful for GM working with me. I called them EVERYDAY!!! So stay on them! 

I would first start with the drive shaft, then have them put different rims and tires on your truck. Some rims just aren't made properly, and won't ever balance right, very few, but it does happen.  Try those 2 things first.  

• 2 weeks later...

Got my truck back and had to go to another dealer because the one I bought it at said the truck is performing as it should. I now went to second dealer but they feel the shake and that's within spec. I told him I'm not buying it and contracted GM directly. I was assigned a rep and going to a third dealership to see if someone will feel what I feel. I almost feel that these people think I'm lying. I'm at the end of my rope with this truck I keep explaining to the service managers I feel and hear something in the back. I also tell them I'm going deaf from serving in Afghanistan and Iraq and I know I need hearing aids so if I hear something that means its loud. 

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have a 2020 lt

Notice a vibration 

Jacked up the truck and noticed that my back wheels have a small wiggle I think it's from the bearings

I'm getting it checked out 

I'm pretty sure it's the cause 

• 9 months later...
On 6/10/2020 at 11:20 PM, Felipe A said:

I just bought a new Chevy Silverado 1500 with 8 miles on it and ive taken it back to the dealer twice already. I don't know if anyone has seen this problem but i have a slight vibration in steering wheel. The dealer road force balanced the tires and it seemed to help a little but i still feel a vibration in the steering wheel. I had a friend in the truck with me and he described it as jerking but it seems like i feel every bump also in it. Even on a semi smooth road i feel that the steering wheel is constantly vibrating or shaking. 

I have the same issue with my 2020 Silverado!! I have my second trip booked with the dealership, the first time a wheel balance was done, but did not fix problem. At 60-70km/hour, it you take your hand off the steering wheel you can see the steering wheel moving back and forth.  Did you get the problem fixed? If so what was the issue?