Blower motor hush panel? loose

Hello everybody.  This panel shown in the picture below is quite loose on my truck.  Doing some research, I think this is referred to as a hush panel for the blower motor or similar component.  My question is, how does this attach exactly on the 2016 2500HD?  In older models, I think it was held on by 3-4 screws and I didn't know if that was still the case.  If I'm missing a screw or two (pun not intended), what size would I need to find to replace them?

2020-06-17_8-39-08.jpg

• 1 month later...

Take a look at the attached link - looks like there are four screws that hold this in place.  I don't know what the screw size is though.  

https://www.gmpartscenter.net/auto-parts/2017/gmc/sierra-2500-hd/denali-trim/6-6l-v8-diesel-engine/body-cat/instrument-panel-components-scat

You'll need to remove the trim piece on the side of the center console (that piece that looks like a sideways "L") to get to the screws on the left side of the hush panel.  To get the "L" piece off, you'll need to remove the center cup holder assembly first.  To do that, open the center console and use a trim removal tool to lever the piece up at the back where the door comes down (there's a ~3/4" area on both sides that the door covers when closed - wedge the tool in there).  It just pops up (bunch of clips around the periphery).  Once you have that off, you simply pull the "L" piece straight toward the passenger door and it will pop off as well.  You'll see why you need to remove the cup holder assembly to get the "L" off - there is tab in the cup holder that slides into the "L up by the radio.  

Probably more info than you need...