Pedal Commander or AFE Sprint Booster

There is a thread around here for the pedal commander, but I have the pedal commander and it’s a night and day difference, highly recommend.

I have the pedal commander for my 09 Silverado 5.3. Your take off speed does increase and it’s fun in the city. Not so fun on the hwy. every time u touch the pedal it downshifts. It gets annoying when your engine is continually Revving@ 5000 RPM when u touch the pedal. All that for only 299.00 something to think about. I have a 20 TB 6.2 now and will not be purchasing another one. Hope that helps

• Thanks 1

On 6/21/2020 at 11:00 AM, Silverado Addict said:

I have the pedal commander for my 09 Silverado 5.3. Your take off speed does increase and it’s fun in the city. Not so fun on the hwy. every time u touch the pedal it downshifts. It gets annoying when your engine is continually Revving@ 5000 RPM when u touch the pedal. All that for only 299.00 something to think about. I have a 20 TB 6.2 now and will not be purchasing another one. Hope that helps

That sounds odd, doesn't do that for me on my 6.2 w/ 10 speed, may be the 5.3 with the 6 speed. Mine is nice unless you hit the pedal enough to make it downshift, it does seem to downshift easier and faster in which I like but it doesn't do it on cruise control or normal driving.