2021 F-150?

Did any post this?  So Ferd dumps the 2021 F-150 a week or two ago and I can't tell the 2020 or 2016 from 2021?  GM has the Truck without question now....V-8's industry leading with durability.  A truck bed a contractor or any working person would want.  I mean it's functional and durable etc.  "Huge selling point"  that GM BEDS ROCKS!  I am not even sure how long an aluminum bed would last to somebody who really uses a truck.....Sorry, Ferd truth hurts you have a nice vehicle to go shopping in?  But a Truck today,tomorrow and 15yrs from now?  You have piece of crap sorry don't care about my GM interior it's durable and lasts.

Edited by mookdoc6

• 3 months later...
On 7/9/2020 at 9:11 PM, mookdoc6 said:

Did any post this?  So Ferd dumps the 2021 F-150 a week or two ago and I can't tell the 2020 or 2016 from 2021?  GM has the Truck without question now....V-8's industry leading with durability.  A truck bed a contractor or any working person would want.  I mean it's functional and durable etc.  "Huge selling point"  that GM BEDS ROCKS!  I am not even sure how long an aluminum bed would last to somebody who really uses a truck.....Sorry, Ferd truth hurts you have a nice vehicle to go shopping in?  But a Truck today,tomorrow and 15yrs from now?  You have piece of crap sorry don't care about my GM interior it's durable and lasts.

While  don't disagree with  MOSTS of your assessments of the F150-the fact of the matter is that the front of the new Silverado is a "love it or hate it" situation. Meanwhile because of this the RAM has seen substantial increases in sales-precovid.

I look for Ford to maintain the sales crown for a single model. (Notice I said single model and not combining the Silverado/Sierra sales).

I have a 2018 SIlverado Crew Cab LTZ (4WD). It's a truck that had a MSRP of $54,000.00. It has the drive line clunking-the occasional "bump from behind" issue when coming to a stop (all issues that have been complained of by others-with no real fixes from the dealer)-and of course the reliable but lazy shifting  6 speed transmission. The mediocrity of this truck is so bad-I am going to look real hard at both RAM and Ford next time around.

Edited by CKNSLS