2020 Z71 Fender Badge Question

I'm trying to black out all the badges on my 2020 Silverado 1500. I'm aware this isn't the subforum for that truck, but you guys may be able to help. Does anybody have the GM part numbers for the Z71 badges on the front fenders of the 2020 HD trucks? I'm trying to compare with the part numbers of the Z71 badge on the half-ton trucks. If they're the same I'm going to try to track down Z71 badges for the Carhartt Edition 2500HD. Those badges are blacked out from the factory. Picture attached of the Carhartt Badge. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

6484491e36943f289b3af98761c1bb53.jpg

Edit: spelling

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I appreciate the link, but I'm going to be picky and want to keep the OEM look with the hollowed out Z.

After making this thread I did learn the Carhartt Edition was postponed until MY2021. That would explain why I can't find anything about the black badges.

• 3 months later...

There is the carharrt edition all black z71 badge.  You can find it at gm accessories stores like gmpartsdirect.com...part number 84871949 and 84871948.  I have ordered mine and should be here within a week.  Was plasti dipping mine but want a permanent solution and didn't want to order from ebay.  Good luck

There is the carharrt edition all black z71 badge.  You can find it at gm accessories stores like gmpartsdirect.com...part number 84871949 and 84871948.  I have ordered mine and should be here within a week.  Was plasti dipping mine but want a permanent solution and didn't want to order from ebay.  Good luck
Thanks. I've been considering the Carhartt badges, but wasn't sure if the 2500HD badges were the same as the 1500 badges.

• 2 weeks later...
The badges I got with the above parts number are an exact match size wise.  If you are on any forums on facebook some people have posted them.  I myself have posted a picture of the comparison.  Thought I would let you know.  
I'm not on Facebook at all