2019 Custom Trailboss iDataLink Maestro

I have completely swapped out my sound system in my 2019 Custom Trailboss. It originally had the 7inch screen. I have just recently put in a Pioneer DMH-WT7600NEX head unit which has the capability to connect to an iDatalink Maestro. However, currently, Maestro does not have firmware settings for the 7 inch screen.

Has anyone had any luck fully connecting one or experiencing those same problems also? everything else is fine and sounds great (new speakers, sub, etc.) but would like to Maestro care information.

Edited by mcskrump0624

• 4 months later...
On 7/27/2020 at 5:16 PM, mcskrump0624 said:

I have completely swapped out my sound system in my 2019 Custom Trailboss. It originally had the 7inch screen. I have just recently put in a Pioneer DMH-WT7600NEX head unit which has the capability to connect to an iDatalink Maestro. However, currently, Maestro does not have firmware settings for the 7 inch screen.

Has anyone had any luck fully connecting one or experiencing those same problems also? everything else is fine and sounds great (new speakers, sub, etc.) but would like to Maestro care information.

How has this been working out changing the radio without the maestro? Very interested in changing the radio as well but worried about the vehicle functions I will lose.