Website for estimated dealer service prices?

Is there a site that anyone knows of that lists the estimated service cost for a GM dealership to perform the recommended maintenance?

I have the 15k mile service scheduled for tomorrow and just wondering a ball park figure...

Just trying to estimate my maintenance budget for my new truck :)

Thanks!

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Not much at 15k except oil change and tire rotation...usually runs me $60-80 depending upon what promotions they run.

Wiper blades are the only other thing listed, if you need them. But I would buy better ones on Amazon instead. GM has downgraded the blades from the beam blade on the last generation to the cheesy looking spring arm design. No longer worth buying them from GM.

Not much at 15k except oil change and tire rotation...usually runs me $60-80 depending upon what promotions they run.

Wiper blades are the only other thing listed, if you need them. But I would buy better ones on Amazon instead. GM has downgraded the blades from the beam blade on the last generation to the cheesy looking spring arm design. No longer worth buying them from GM.
Thanks!

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk