Center console swap!!!

On 4/7/2022 at 11:38 AM, denny noname said:

I'm looking for a center console, will it work for a 2020? I think it will, but not 100% sure. I have black center seat cloth, no storage, doubt you want with no storage. But willing to buy.

I am looking for the seat with storage on top and bottom.. but my console is available for you 

3 hours ago, Bmerrill9 said:

I am looking for the seat with storage on top and bottom.. but my console is available for you 

I'm interested.  Do you have pics? How much? Not sure how to send a private message on here.

45 minutes ago, ESierra said:

I'd love to go to a third seat over the center console. Just means more stuff is all over the place. Lol. AFAIK it's pretty easy to swap though. 

Are you wanting to get rid of your console? If so I'm interested. 

I have a 2022 Silverado with black cloth heated seats and folding center seat. There are 2 storage areas, one in the folding back and one under the lower seat. I would like to trade for a center console and leather bucket seats with seat heaters. Any takers?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/5/2022 at 6:49 PM, Bmerrill9 said:

I have a 2020 Denali console and a 2022 AT4 console available for trade and or purchase for the bench seat.. does your bench seat have the storage underneath the seat and the storage in the console  and is it leather or cloth? 

do you still have this?