SLE bumper cover upgrade

Hello everyone,

I am new to the Sierra family, just picked up a 20 Sierra SLE 1500 and enjoying the truck so far. Looking forward to learning from everyone here on the forum. I have a few mods in mind but want to start with fog light installation. I noticed the higher end trims have a different bumper cover with a different part number that allows for the trim bezel piece insert, does anyone know if these parts are interchangeable, the SLE does not come with fog lights or the bezel/clip and I want to add this to the look of my truck, if I were to obtain the SLT, Denali, or AT4 bumper cover would it fit on my truck that way I can have the fog light trim bezel?

Thanks in advance,

52 minutes ago, First Time Truck said:

Hello everyone,

I am new to the Sierra family, just picked up a 20 Sierra SLE 1500 and enjoying the truck so far. Looking forward to learning from everyone here on the forum. I have a few mods in mind but want to start with fog light installation. I noticed the higher end trims have a different bumper cover with a different part number that allows for the trim bezel piece insert, does anyone know if these parts are interchangeable, the SLE does not come with fog lights or the bezel/clip and I want to add this to the look of my truck, if I were to obtain the SLT, Denali, or AT4 bumper cover would it fit on my truck that way I can have the fog light trim bezel?

Thanks in advance,

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2019-2020-New-Gen-Sierra-GM-Fog-Lamp-Light-Kit-84822219-WITH-TASK-LIGHTING-OEM-/153220220859

You would need the plastic upper bumper from the SLT+. Then you could get the trim pieces you are looking for. I think the fog lights are probably the same with just different surrounds.

87040112d01f6fd8cc077ebb06db504f.jpg

It's interchangeable. Just a matter of getting the required parts and paint work. Here's some of the parts required not including the wiring, switch, and dealer programming to make them functional. 

I installed the gm accessory fog kit shown above on my sle. But used a harness from gen5diy.com that doesn't require dealer programming.

pixlr.jpg

On 8/28/2020 at 7:37 PM, Unknown_eyes said:

It's interchangeable. Just a matter of getting the required parts and paint work. Here's some of the parts required not including the wiring, switch, and dealer programming to make them functional. 

I installed the gm accessory fog kit shown above on my sle. But used a harness from gen5diy.com that doesn't require dealer programming.

pixlr.jpg

Thanks for the help!

• Like 1