Rear Slider

Has anyone installed a rear slider on 2020 TrailBoss/RST LT that didn't come with convince package 2????I have a LT Trail Boss with Conv Package 1 does anyone know if the LT with conv package 1 has the wiring already in there for the additional harness that is probably needed for the window????I pulled the overhead console down to add the auto dimming mirror and noticed there's a bug gray plug up there with nothing plugged into it...Is this the harness for the homelink and rear slider??I called the dealership to ask and they're literally useless...Hopefully some one here can chime in...Here's the gray empty slot up in the overhead that I'm guessing is homelink/rear slider???

E48C61F1-16C5-4931-B637-DAE170EB5B59.jpeg

LOL,I know...I was thinking though if I have a glass shop and install the rear glass and they seal it up properly it should prevent the leaking problem from the factory??!On the factory rear slider leaking issue is it due to the way the factory seals it??What causes the leak from the factory?

Edited by Booma1218