2017 GMC Sierra Denali 1500 fog lights

So I just purchased a certified pre-owned 2017 GMC Sierra Denali 1500 from a dealership. After getting home I noticed that my fog lights were not turning on when activated along with all my headlights. It shows in the dash that it's on and I checked the fuses in the engine compartment to be good. Bulbs are installed and hooked up. Not sure where to go from now. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

3 hours ago, Omni Geddon said:

So I just purchased a certified pre-owned 2017 GMC Sierra Denali 1500 from a dealership. After getting home I noticed that my fog lights were not turning on when activated along with all my headlights. It shows in the dash that it's on and I checked the fuses in the engine compartment to be good. Bulbs are installed and hooked up. Not sure where to go from now. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome to the site.

Take it back to the dealer, that is what the CPO warranty is for, ask them how it passed certification, if the headlights do not work.