New Member -- 2500HD WT Question

i bought an LT after looking at what WT and custom offered.....it really didnt cost much more ( maybe 2k at most) and i got all wheel controls and conv 2 pkg.....but interior you want rest is easy....in 2020 no storage  and that really killed it for me......power seat, wheel controls, upgraded info, and DIC with radio was what i really wanted.....heated seats and wheel are nice but not necessary and dual climate is kind of a joke....( passenger is 2 ft away) and i kinda like how single climate operates.....wish i got bucket seats (again!) but there wasnt many available.....thats only upgrade i will do......truck does everything and more and leather is no good for me i would rip it to shreds at work.....i also got 18" wheel pkg for $500 and what a deal really from GM.....mine was 41k (MSRP 49.9k i believe) and a custom was 39- 40k.......tax in long beach is 10.25% but still got decent deal.....

in any new silverado the power seats are big deal as hood is massive.....am 6ft tall as well but stock seats are too low....same in 1500

LT is great all around trim.....get most of the stuff and price is still reasonable....

Edited by Dunn