"atmosphere" interior?

I'm looking at buying some interior trim pieces for modification, they are listed online in 2 colors, Black or Atmosphere...what is this atmosphere? my Denali has the dark walnut/ash grey interior, is that the same thing as atmosphere? if so...why do online parts stores list the components with a different color name?

It's a dark brown. I have the LTZ Silverado. The dash and console are dark brown. The leather seats are a beige/grayish color. I like the combo.

IMG_6301.jpeg

IMG_6304.jpeg

Edited by PBrown1

I think they will be the right parts then. thanks for the pictures! to my eyes the "brown" parts of both of those interiors look identical. when I was searching for parts I put in my vehicle info, this atmosphere color isn't available on my truck, but the parts that show up for it are labeled that way. I guess its just how they call them, looks like its the right part.

I like the interior also! both yours and mine. funny when I bought my truck the dealer said they had one other interested buyer to backed out as soon as they saw the interior...saying it was "too light" I don't know what they were thinking, I looked specifically for this interior as I really didn't want black. Good for me I guess, kept it from selling so it would be waiting for me.