So, the new consoles are out

Pro tip, as of now don't have the cross gen game installed on a usb AND internally on the Series X

I transferred Forza Horizon 4 from the usb drive to the internal, but it would try to load the dlc from the drive while it was plugged in. It would get stuck loading and or crash. I unplugged the drive and everything was back to the fast loads. And yes I had transferred everything, and had done all updates.

Lone Star Overnight, a small regional shipper Best Buy decided to use, lost the Series X I had ordered for my nephew. They aren't small.....

Hopefully it will show back up. It's a little large to get misplaced, probably fell off the back of the truck. ?

They spent today trying to find it, and they gave me one of the 

"we need more time to solve this" after it had tracking scans in town

Edited by SnakeEyeSS

Hopefully the truck was in front of my house when it fell off ?  I usually wait a year before jumping to a new console generation, just like cars.  Bugs need to be worked out or figured out.  Enjoy the box when you get it.  I just started Valhalla and so far it's awesome.  Very similar to Odyssey but with a viking flare.