Over the Air Update

I took mine to the dealer yesterday and got the update. My two biggest complaints are when I re enter and start my truck the radio will work for 30 or so seconds then go muted. I will change inputs or xm stations and comes back on. Then go back to the station I was on. Also the volume on the ringer on the phone being reduced when connected to Bluetooth. Neither of those were fixed with the update. I can also tell you the text messaging is still not available when Bluetooth connected just when connected with cable thru apple car play. For the features I use, the update did nothing. Maybe I will find something else as I go along. 

On 11/28/2020 at 12:58 PM, dlockwood26 said:

I took mine to the dealer yesterday and got the update. My two biggest complaints are when I re enter and start my truck the radio will work for 30 or so seconds then go muted. I will change inputs or xm stations and comes back on. Then go back to the station I was on. Also the volume on the ringer on the phone being reduced when connected to Bluetooth. Neither of those were fixed with the update. I can also tell you the text messaging is still not available when Bluetooth connected just when connected with cable thru apple car play. For the features I use, the update did nothing. Maybe I will find something else as I go along. 

I had that problem with the radio muting on my 2020 1500. Seem to be related to accepting the terms of use that you have to check off on. 

Edited by 2liter