3 dead unlit buttons

Cupton

8 minutes ago, kenny_r said:

Well atleast mine just sits in the garage all of its life

Mine has been sitting more than usual for sure. I've put on almost 4k miles in 5 months. I work from home so I dont have a commute, but my truck is the family vehicle for weekends and stuff. I average about 12k a year. This year will definitely be less. 

Edited by Cupton

• 1 month later...

Question for the guys who had their units replaced. Do all of you have the dual climate control unit or has anyone had this issue with the base, single zone climate unit? I have the base unit and all of the lights work, but I'm just curious because this will be something else to keep my eye on if this also affects the unit I have.

• 2 weeks later...

2018 with 30K miles.  My recirculate light started flashing last week and is out now.  Guess I’ll see about getting it replaced with my next oil change...

Edited by Flyfisher22

I just realized that I still haven’t gotten a call from the dealership letting me know the part came in. It was on backorder when I had them look at it around the middle of December. Wonder if it’s still on backorder or if they just forgot about me. Guess I’ll be calling tomorrow to find out. 

Just got back from having the part replaced. All fixed now. I called the dealership on Monday and asked if the part has come in yet since its been a month and a half. After being on hold for a few minutes he comes back and says it just got delivered last Friday and they just haven't had a chance to call me yet to schedule a time to come in. Hmmmm. Coincidence? I don't think so, and I think I got lost somewhere under the parts counter. Im glad I called to double check. Anyway, I made the appointment for today and just got back. So we're all good now. 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

just got mine fixed during my last visit.   dealer had the truck for a week waiting on the part though.   had already removed the old one before they realized it was on backorder. 

all fixed now ..... it was getting really annoying when the defrost backlight was flashing at night. 

• Like 1