Aux switch install problem..

Hello,  I have posted this in this thread here but  have not gotten any answers yet.  

I will assume its not being watched anymore, but i still would like some help if possible.

I have done this successfuly 5 years ago when I got my truck, but only used AUX 1, AUX2,  of the switch bank i installed.  Now i want to utilize the last 2 AUX switches.  The problem I have is that the switches  are acting different tha n  the other 2 i used,  they have 12V+ initially and when the switch is depressed the power goes to zero.  The other 2 switches are opposite this.  It is the Exhaust brake switch on the end of the switch bank i am trying to use.  If i set everything up same I have the problem of the light being on all time and not being able to be switched off.  Not sure i can reverse the polarity on the exhaust brake harness since this is the only thing i am using it for, but it may affect the indicator light feed which is working fine.  I am hoping to come up with a solution where i can maybe do something to the board with the latching relays or the feed from the switch which is 12v+, i need  tis to be nothing when in relaxed position and 12v+ when pushed to turn on the latching relay.

I hope this makes sense and i can get some insight from you guys.

Thank you