Towing mirrors for 2019

I’ve read various treads on this topic but there seems to be contradictory answers, so I’m hoping someone can help clear it up for me.

I have a 2019 Sierra SLT with non-tow mirrors. They are chrome, memory power adjustable, power fold, heated, auto-dimming, with side spotlight. No blind spot monitoring. I want to replace them with the towing mirrors with same feature set. Is that possible, and if so, does anyone have the part numbers that I’ll need to order?

10 hours ago, bamorris2 said:

I’ve read various treads on this topic but there seems to be contradictory answers, so I’m hoping someone can help clear it up for me.

I have a 2019 Sierra SLT with non-tow mirrors. They are chrome, memory power adjustable, power fold, heated, auto-dimming, with side spotlight. No blind spot monitoring. I want to replace them with the towing mirrors with same feature set. Is that possible, and if so, does anyone have the part numbers that I’ll need to order?

Opposite of your question, but should answer your question:

My local dealers are all saying that the towing mirrors are not compatible with my truck. I’m fine doing some re-pinning of the connectors though. Looking at the accessory mirrors, part number 84776098. Unfortunately it looks like they are not power folding.

1 hour ago, bamorris2 said:

Thank you for the video. Anyone else know of answers for my specific questions?

You are very welcome.

Contact Phil through a PM on the site here, or visit his site. He is the resident expert:

image.thumb.png.cd7f1eb3c2dbbf638e50be615c353501.png