2019 6.2 stock with 2 flappers. Wanting to do a muffler and flapper delete. Is the main pipe diameter 3.5 inch and then necks down to 3 inch for the flappers and muffler? Are most people connecting to the 3.5 or the necked down pipe? I've seen delete kits from magnaflow and aFe. They both appear to connect to the necked down pipe. I'd like to have the full 3.5 to the split at rear axle. Probably very minor difference but I don't see the point of the exhaust flowing from 3.5 to 3 back to 3.5 

I recently did a muffler swap to a flowmaster super 44, but I reverted back to stock. It sounded great, but the drone and hearing the DFM was a downer. Several folks have gone with a magnaflow 19"(I think anyway) with flappers removed and had good results. Unless you're planning to deactivate the DFM somehow, be prepared for some noise there. I'm fine running the stock muffler since I've got another vehicle with an LS3 and full exhaust works, so I'll get my fix there, [emoji1787]

Also, I'm pretty sure in saying the inlet/outlet are both 3". Be sure to get an offset in and center out to make connections easier.

Hope this helps!

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

So I had a micrometer put in the exhaust pipe today. O.D. of main pipe was 3.55 and O.D. of pipe where flappers are were 3.12. As far as using a full 3.5 delete pipe goes, the hanger behind the muffler is a problem because there is only about an inch of joint overlap for a clamp. Not sure how well that joint would seal and not have a leak. Welding the joint wouldn't be a problem but was trying to avoid that for ease of changing it out later on if I wanted. Haven't found a pre made delete kit that is full 3.5 anywhere. Anyone know of one?