Tech2 clones

On 5/27/2021 at 6:41 AM, Ianf said:

馃槂I have a VXDIAG NANO tech2 clone that I hook to my laptop. I can reset the Ethanol % with it. It was HARD to get running on the laptop the first time, but, the second time the software has improved and install was no problem. Downloading the software from the chinese site for VX gave me a virus, so make sure you have protected your PC first

Hello Sir,

I have just created an account here based on your experience with the VXDiag and reseting the Alcohol Fuel Percentage. I have an 2009 HHR ( I know its not a truck ;)) but it is a flex fuel GM with the same problem you have experienced and I am needing some guidance if possible... I have purchased a VXDiag GM and I have install the tech2win software and can get into it and connect with my vehicle but for the life of me I cannot find the Fuel Composition Reset Function? I have searched youtube and the inter webs for HHR specific forums and I come up short for finding screen shots and menu layouts to find this function... Could you please lend me hand? Maybe hookup to yours in your driveway and take some screen shots? Or just text menu path... thanks,

On 1/3/2023 at 12:05 PM, BarnMO said:

Hello Sir,

I have just created an account here based on your experience with the VXDiag and reseting the Alcohol Fuel Percentage. I have an 2009 HHR ( I know its not a truck ;)) but it is a flex fuel GM with the same problem you have experienced and I am needing some guidance if possible... I have purchased a VXDiag GM and I have install the tech2win software and can get into it and connect with my vehicle but for the life of me I cannot find the Fuel Composition Reset Function? I have searched youtube and the inter webs for HHR specific forums and I come up short for finding screen shots and menu layouts to find this function... Could you please lend me hand? Maybe hookup to yours in your driveway and take some screen shots? Or just text menu path... thanks,

It will be under Special Functions.