2016 Silverado LTZ 2WD Front suspension/leaf springs? squeak/rattle

Hello all,

This is my first post on this forum. Have found other posts to be very useful in the past, but have not been able to find an answer for an issue I have had for a while. Please bear with me, hard to describe a noise I'm not positive where it's coming from through a written post.

About 7,000 miles ago, last fall I started hearing a noise in the front suspension of my truck while driving on flat roads and especially when hitting bumps. I eventually determined that I wouldn't hear it right away when it was cold outside, but after driving a little ways, it became consistent once the truck was warm. This spring, I started noticing that it has been right away as soon as I start driving the truck, which I attribute to it already being hot outside.

The noise is like a deep sounding shake/rattle which is pretty constant while driving in the heat. It sounds as if the shocks have no hydraulic fluid in them. I can sometimes replicate it by jumping up and down on the running boards. I have taken it to 5+ mechanics and none of them can pinpoint it when it is up on the lift. They said everything looks good from underneath when they poke at everything. I have attached a video that you can hopefully hear the noise in. You can hear it at 0:11 when I start turning.

Has anyone experienced this? I have a 2" RC leveling kit that was installed last May, months before the noise started.

Thank you in advance!