Trailer tpms and camera

Got my '21 AT4 HD, but didn't get the trailer tpms sensors or camera.  The dealer told me I could get the sensors for $50, but when I went to lick the truck up they said the sensors would be $150 for two (I need 4)  I think I saw on this forum that someone found them online cheaper.  Anyone find sensors cheaper that do the temp also?  Did someone else find the camera cheaper?  I have $100 in GM rewards, but I hope I can find them cheaper.

On 6/5/2021 at 8:32 PM, Major Tom said:

Check Ebay.  Many get the sensors when they buy a SUV/Truck off the dealers lot and don't need them.  I picked up four for $75.

One current item below:

4 OEM Tire Pressure Sensor TPMS for GMC Sierra 1500 2500 3500 HD Yukon XL 433MHz | eBay

I assume that these will work with the trailer for pressure and temperature?  I noticed that they are not the same model number and that the valve stems are rubber and not metal.

The link was just an example I found with a quick search looking for “GMC” and “tire pressure sensor”.  If you have a a part number you need, just search for that part number.  There is a very good chance you will find it.  The price is better than the GMC dealers, that’s the point I was trying to make.