Behind grill light bar options 21 sierra elevation? Post your setup!

Those who have installed light bars behind the grills of their elevation can you share some pics and what light bars you used?  Links would be even better!  Looking to add a bar or bars behind my grill but would like to avoid as much cutting of plastic as possible!  I see zroads has a 6" kit but would like something a bit bigger than may fit. 

Since no one has responded -  I added my LEDS higher and lower to the ground as i didn't want the hassle of getting in behind the grill with the radiator shutters.

30 inch curved 2 row lightbar - lower

Zroads kit - upper

Both tied to a 12v remote relay.  No wires required in the cab of the truck.  Use the homelink to activate the lights or separate supplied remote control for the remote relay.

12v relay

ZROADS

30 Inch Lightbar - This one is an example. Forgot where i obtained the lightbar.

leds.jpg

Edited by jeepincbum11
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, jeepincbum11 said:

Since no one has responded -  I added my LEDS higher and lower to the ground as i didn't want the hassle of getting in behind the grill with the radiator shutters.

Zroads kit - upper

Both tied to a 12v remote relay.  No wires required in the cab of the truck.  Use the homelink to activate the lights or separate supplied remote control for the remote relay.

12v relay

ZROADS

30 Inch Lightbar - This one is an example. Forgot where i obtained the lightbar.

leds.jpg

Is that really 30" on bottom?  Wow looks are deceiving was thinking it was 20" but looks good! I wish I could go that route unfortunately live in one of those provinces where front plate is mandatory.

23 hours ago, Chris Palfenier said:

Is that really 30" on bottom?  Wow looks are deceiving was thinking it was 20" but looks good! I wish I could go that route unfortunately live in one of those provinces where front plate is mandatory.

I musta fat fingered that.  Yes, it is 20.  22" overall (bolt to bolt).  

It fits with the license plate

truckfront.png

• Like 1

On 6/29/2021 at 5:38 AM, jeepincbum11 said:

Zroads kit - upper

12v relay

ZROADS

leds.jpg

How exactly did you install this?

• 5 months later...