mcgml

I have a dual battery setup on my 2005 5.3 v8 1500. I am new to the forum scene and looking for guidance. I have interesting voltage climb and drop and would like someone with more experience to help me out if possible I am attaching a diagram of setup ( I’m no artist) 

E2E0EFCD-AF4D-4DA2-AEE2-76EAD1FBD296.jpeg

Im not sure I understand what you are asking? would you mind clarifying? My batteries read as they should disconnected and connected with the ml-acr. When I drive around with my subs and amp running I do notice some drops in voltage on average between 12.5v-15.1v when at idle ill hit high 14v"s - 15v. When driving I see an average of 12.5v-13.1v. on occasion I've seen it hit 11.5v's coming to a stop then it kicks right back up.

update as well. contacted mechman and was told to add a dedicated positive lead off the alt to batt. Also added a ground straight from alt mounting bolt to rvc to batt. They also told me to take the factory ground and terminate it at the alt ground as well.