Drivers Side Wide Angle Lower Mirror ?

Could any of you gentlemen help me with this issue.  The drivers side lower mirror will only tilt up enough that I can see the rear tire about half way.  Would really be nice if I could figure out a higher fix for this mirror.  I like the wide angle to see what is surrounding me rather than what is surrounding the drivers side rear tire. Thanks for help in advance.  RR

I have to sit lower than I normally would to use wide angle to see behind/blind spot. It’s tilted up as high as it will go and follows the bed line really well. Did the same with passenger side lower mirror. 

im ok sitting lower as the rear view mirror would be a new blind spot if it sat at full seat height like I did in my previous F150. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, KuiMonster said:

I have the same issue! I duck to see the blind spot. It’s super annoying. I tried sitting lower but felt really uncomfortable so I just duck now… 

I am 6'6" and very hard for me to "duck" down that low...................I do however have a beautiful view of my drivers side rear tire.........................RR

Edited by GhostComanche
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, GhostComanche said:

I am 6'6" and very hard for me to "duck" down that low...................I do however have a beautiful view of my drivers side rear tire.........................RR

You got me beat by 6" so I see what you mean.. You might need a aftermarket adhesive blind spot mirror on your blind spot mirror. 🤣..... I thought about it myself though....

• Haha 1