Quickjacks tire rotation on our 2016 Suburban

I got a set of Quickjacks and this is the first time using them on our Suburban.  It lifted it with no issues at all.  I need to pull in the garage farther or turn the vehicle around because I just had enough room to lift it off the tires before the back of the suburban would hit the door opening.  I highly recommend these.  Super easy to use and store out of the way.

While I was rotating the tires the exhaust had a small vibration when we first started the burb.  Turns out the clamp right behind the last CAT was super loose.  Well it was rusted to the point that I couldn't tighten it down so $34 dollars later and a new clamp it is tighter but not as tight as I would like it to be. 

quickjack.jpg.5ffce1990264f4cbbb2694828559095b.jpgquickjackbackview.jpg.cea3c62ed5e23f65f06acdc941f081b0.jpgquickjackclearence.jpg.21cb9162e6f2aa220d539e059e71bdee.jpgclamp.thumb.jpg.aac86c3d8c52991fb8d9c2d6fd43ebfc.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1