Electrical components shutting off

All electronics shut off. It started off when backing up and the steering wheel was maxed out left or right. Now it turns off when driving down the road. Every single electrical component turns off, power steering, power brakes, radio, lights, dash board everything for about 2-3 seconds. The dealership could not replicate this issue so they couldn’t fix anything. This vehicle is not safe for me to put my family in. Does anyone have any ideas?

On 7/29/2021 at 5:51 PM, Deus13 said:

All electronics shut off. It started off when backing up and the steering wheel was maxed out left or right. Now it turns off when driving down the road. Every single electrical component turns off, power steering, power brakes, radio, lights, dash board everything for about 2-3 seconds. The dealership could not replicate this issue so they couldn’t fix anything. This vehicle is not safe for me to put my family in. Does anyone have any ideas?

Original battery?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Deus13 said:

I will try and get tot that ground this weekend.

battery is new, about 8 months old 

Just another guess, CEL light on, or popped on when this happens?

Can you still start it with the remote start, if not you have a code stored. (safety feature, won't let the RKE start work if something is up).

• Like 1

11 hours ago, JimCost2014 said:

Just another guess, CEL light on, or popped on when this happens?

Can you still start it with the remote start, if not you have a code stored. (safety feature, won't let the RKE start work if something is up).

No CEL light and I even stick a code reader and nothing stored. Remote start still works good. Yesterday tho the radio started having a brain of its own and would randomly flip through its setting pages