P129F- Fuel Pump Driver Control Module/Fuel Pump Speed Signal Incorrect

Hi 

I got a Chevy 2500 HD 2018 with the duramax 6.6L engine and this is what happened to mine, i stop at Orileys for about 5 min and truck wont start, it will crank but not start, didnt had any code befor this, tried to get it running twices and CEL came on, i got a cheap scanner from Orileys (Innova) so i scanned and pops P129F- Fuel Pump Driver Control Module, Fuel Pump Speed Signal Incorrect, and shows 2 more codes for the glow plugs, erased checked for any loose harness, and got it running, the second time was that same day in the afternoon, crank the engine and will start but rough, like if the starter was kicked in all the time. turn it off twice and fire up again normal, it didnt do it for like a month, and again today couldnt start the truck, same codes, couldnt erase it this time so tried to reset ECM by disconect the batteries and it works, but i turn it off and again couldnt start the truck again, will crank but wont start and same codes 2 for glow plugs, and the one P129F for the fuel pump. DOES THAT SOUNDS LIKE A BAD CONTROL MODULE? OR SHOULD I GO STRAIGHT TO THE FUEL PUMP IN THE TANK?  CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME WITH THIS?

THANK YOU