Strange Sound Cant Tell If Misfire or Engine Noise (Video Included) Would Love Some Help

Hi Everyone, 

New here and looking for some help, have an 05 with the 5.3 and recently started having a very odd noise. It sounds partially like a misfire to me and possibly like internal engine noise. It appears to be in time with the engine rotation but honestly I have no idea what it is. Any help is very much appreciated. I attached a link with the video with audio to make it easier.

Thank you in advance!

https://www.icloud.com/photos/#0ZI4oQGYrjAbEnCW0gDS0xFhQ

Strange.  Probably this is not the case, but I bought a 96 GMC new with a low end knock.  Bad from the factory.  Sounded similar but only when I accelerated did I hear it.  The fact that yours is not a steady sound I'd say its not that, but a possibility.  Take it in to someone you trust.

Wow brand new with a knock thats a bummer, the noise happened out of nowhere yesterday kinda leads me to believe it could be something strange but simple.