Bumper sensor plugs

Haven't been able to find this for our gen trucks. Got a good deal on new bumpers but they have sensor holes and I don't have sensors on my truck. Assuming there is no way to add front and rear parking sensors to an 1500 LT so is there any options for plugs to fake the sensors? Just beg a body shop for broke ones?

1 hour ago, Jeremiah Levy said:

Haven't been able to find this for our gen trucks. Got a good deal on new bumpers but they have sensor holes and I don't have sensors on my truck. Assuming there is no way to add front and rear parking sensors to an 1500 LT so is there any options for plugs to fake the sensors? Just beg a body shop for broke ones?

Maybe eBay or a local salvage yard.

And, not saying I suggest you doing this, maybe rent a Silverado from U haul or Enterprise if they have one with them, and possibly borrow them......

• 1 month later...

You can buy plastic or chrome metal hole plugs from Home Depot or Lowes. You just need to know what size you need. They're in the nuts and bolts and other hardware section in the drawers. The plastic ones I found were only in white so you could paint them to match. I'm not sure how great the chrome is on the metal ones if you have a chrome bumper and live anywhere there's salt.