2008 Silverado 1500 - Zone vs JBA Upper Control arms

I am going to be replacing my upper control arms and it looks like I'll go with either Zone or JBA. Has anybody used either of these on the GMT-900 trucks? Most aftermarket UC will not work with factory wheels and suggest either new wheels or spacers which I don't want to use. My truck is leveled with adjustable coilovers.

I like the Zone arms because they use factory-style bushing at the frame mount. I like the JBA arms because they use bolt-in style ball-joints which would make replacing super easy if needed. My only concern is that the JBA does not use factory-style frame bushings which might make more noise. The use something called synthetic elastomer. 

Zone said they should work with my OE LTZ 20" wheels and I'm waiting to hear back from JBA. JBA is really popular in the Toyota world. 

So, has anybody used either of these control arms? If so, how did you like them? Any clearance issues with OE wheels?