Missing module?

Hello, I recently installed a center console in my 2020 HD. I took out a jump seat. It was new, but didn't come with the Anti theft module that goes under the cup holders. I purchased one and installed it. But apparently there is a second module in the back of the console that controls remote starter on the key fob. Does anyone know the part I'm speaking of. I can't find it anywhere on GM part sites. And the dealership can't find the one with the right connector. Any help would be greatly appreciated... thanks Don

Here is a picture of the blue connector 

20210930_192714.jpg

20210930_192852.jpg

Edited by don penney
Pictures

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/30/2021 at 7:15 PM, don penney said:

Hello, I recently installed a center console in my 2020 HD. I took out a jump seat. It was new, but didn't come with the Anti theft module that goes under the cup holders. I purchased one and installed it. But apparently there is a second module in the back of the console that controls remote starter on the key fob. Does anyone know the part I'm speaking of. I can't find it anywhere on GM part sites. And the dealership can't find the one with the right connector. Any help would be greatly appreciated... thanks Don

Here is a picture of the blue connector 

20210930_192714.jpg

20210930_192852.jpg

could it be the rear out board heated seat module / switch module?

What the parts guy at my dealer always tells me for questions like these is go on the lot or go on line and find a truck configured with the parts you want to identify, and bring me the VIN for that truck. Then he can find the part in their system. 

• Like 1