reasonable price on these Sierra 2500 work trucks?

I'm looking at some Sierra 2500 HD work trucks today, 2010 and 2012. They are in decent condition but with 140,000 miles and 200,000 miles. 6.0 motor, automatic. I haven't found any comparable trucks in my area to price them against, and the person is expecting me to make an offer. I understand the 6.0 motor is good, I need a second gas motor to tow with in the winter. 

Could anyone that watches the market give me some idea on where to start with a price for these?

The easy thing to do would be to check what KBB and other sites give for a ball park value. Then just search within 500-1000 miles for similar year trucks with mileage.

Something like that around here with a clean title and no real rust or body damage would get $14,000-18,000 pretty easy. The higher the trim the package the more it usually goes for.

2 minutes ago, CamGTP said:

The easy thing to do would be to check what KBB and other sites give for a ball park value. Then just search within 500-1000 miles for similar year trucks with mileage.

Something like that around here with a clean title and no real rust or body damage would get $14,000-18,000 pretty easy. The higher the trim the package the more it usually goes for.

I haven't found KBB to be very accurate in the last year. KBB is telling me $11,500 to $15k for the 140k mile truck. I'm guessing 17-18k is closer to the real number. It is a low trim package, but in my country most people are looking for work trucks like this one, they are in short supply.