19 trailboss rear view camera keeps coming unplugged

Had an issue with my backup camera going bad, dealer replaced camera module and all was well for a little while then I had the blue screen service backup camera error so I took it to another dealer closer to my house. Dealer said everything was good the camera was just disconnected, picked it up and within two days received the same error. Took the tailgate plate off on my own and sure enough the camera plug was again disconnected, does anyone know if I can just replace the plug on my own, I can't seem to find that exact plug or harness. I'm assuming the dealer broke the connector at some point and I'd rather not waste the time having them fix it considering they didn't notice the connection wasn't secure in the first place. 2019 5.3 trailboss lt with the hd camera. Thanks guys

I'd put some shrink wrap tubing around it and fire up the heat gun. Shouldn't come apart then and if you ever do need to get it apart you can just cut the tubing off.