2014 - 2015 GMC Sierra 1500 HID Retrofit Headlights / D2S Morimoto / Switchback LEDS

SWOYER

Selling my custom retrofit 2014-2015 sierra headlights. These were factory headlights that were converted to a D2S projector setup, which is required to get a clean line. Plug and play installation. These are only available because I've sold the truck. 

MAKE A REASONABLE OFFER - They are currently on an eBay auction starting at $650. 

This auction is for everything you need to change your factory headlights to the headlights shown in the pictures.
1 set of headlights as specified below
1 set of wiring harnesses for installation
1 set of bulbs as specified below

Fitment:
These will fit any 2014/2015 GMC sierra 1500
I believe they will fit 2500 and 3500 trucks as well, but I can't say 100%

Specifics:
Original GM 14/15 Sierra SLT headlights 
Fastheadlights Morimoto Mini D2S 4.0 kit
5000k Morimoto D2S Bulbs
35w Hylux Ballasts 
Diode Dynamics Switchback DRL LED Boards
Diode Dynamics Sidemarker LEDs

Information:
The backs of the headlights had to be cut to remove and insert the new projector, the projector is required to utilize HID bulbs, in this case D2S. The backs were resealed with black RTV sealant which is the best product I've found to date for this type of application. The front lenses need to be removed to install the switchback boards and those were replaced and resealed with butyl headlamp sealant to provide a factory seal. I left them in the truck without a bulb in the back overnight and so some moisture got inside in the morning, this is the one picture with a spot which is on the backside of the lens. I'm sure this can be cleaned off but just being fully transparent. The headlights are in excellent working condition and everything works. Anyone with a working knowledge of cars should be able to change everything in about an hour. All the electronics are plug and play connecting to the factory connection. The have been on my personal truck for approximately 30k without any issues, and in my opinion a necessary upgrade for visibility. Please keep in mind these are used headlights so the lenses have small scratches here and there from 30k miles of driving. Some people wouldn't notice, some people are going to pick apart the details so I just want to mention it. There's no major scratches or scrapes that couldn't be lightly buffed out. I would install and use them as they are but again... just being transparent. 

5b37723c09c798b470e02d1a1a628cc4.jpg

6.jpg

d5242ea8e192a411c42abd4875422db6.jpg

Retro2.jpg

Edited by SWOYER

• 5 weeks later...