6 speaker Bose upgrade questions

Have a2019 crew with the 6 speaker Bose system .I am dissatisfied with the performance the bass distorts pretty bad and vibrates the front door panels horribly. I am looking into adding a sub in the back what do I do with the front door speakers? Bass block ?turn them into a mid bass ? Unplug ?  Dose the Bose amp only send low frequencies to the front doors? Does anyone know the frequency these are playing ? Would like to put in some 2 ohm coaxial however I fear they are only sending lows to the doors 

22 hours ago, Kyle797 said:

Have a2019 crew with the 6 speaker Bose system .I am dissatisfied with the performance the bass distorts pretty bad and vibrates the front door panels horribly. I am looking into adding a sub in the back what do I do with the front door speakers? Bass block ?turn them into a mid bass ? Unplug ?  Dose the Bose amp only send low frequencies to the front doors? Does anyone know the frequency these are playing ? Would like to put in some 2 ohm coaxial however I fear they are only sending lows to the doors 

I think you have something wrong with yours. The bose system in our trucks sounds fantastic at max volume. I dont hear any distortion. Maybe the door panel is missing a clip or 2?

maybe try moving the balance all the way to one side so you can test to see if it’s both or one of the door speakers.