Battery drain with no key start but starts with remote start

So, I bought this newer 2015 Silverado 2500HD it's been fine for last few months. info- 6.0 dual battery set up factory for plow package, no plow. one morning went to start truck normal with key low battery with starter clicking, jumped with jumper pack main battery started no problem, went another month no problem noticed. Used factory remote start one morning truck  started fine ran for 10 minutes auto shut down went out shortly after unlocked truck got in went to start normal with key low battery starter clicking no start. thought batteries week being original delco so I replaced them with new interstate's (both), Things good for awhile and then low battery key start no start starter clicking kept happening, So I tried starting with remote start, started with no hesitation, now battery seems to always be low where truck losses voltage and have to reset time and date, and no key start, but remote starts truck no problem.

Thought possible starter draw while siting, replaced starter still has same condition, battery test main battery low after on charger battery good, 2nd battery full charge, Alt test Alt good 234 amp @ 2000 rpm test, Alt 50 amps @ idle, 

My question is what is causing my main battery to drain and not fully re charge while running, And why will it not key start but will start with remote start