2017 Yukon Gauge Cluster going nuts and other electrical issues

Hey all,

new to the forum and looking for some help.  Yesterday I was driving from PA to OH and all of a sudden I get a laundry list of service engine, service stabilitrack, service trailer brake, service etc etc etc.  I also notice all of my gauges drop down to the 0 position and a few other things happened like my AC/Heat went to C rather than F.  then the system looks as though it reboots itself and does all of this again over and over.  oh and the damn dinging kept going off every minute or so.  i noticed also that cruise doesn't work, HUD speedo not working either, the blinker sound doesn't work but the blinkers DO work, Radio never effected by this, nor were the seat heaters.  On top of this the engine never cut out, rough idled or anything.  I drove straight to an auto parts store to test the battery and alternator which came back fine aside from the alternator showing a bad voltage regulator, and I also had them plug in and run the codes which came back with a P10E4 code.  

I researched the code and the description is P10E4 CHEVROLET Code - Ignition On/Start Circuit Source Bypass Relay Control Performance.  I'm really not sure what this means and wasn't able to find much else on the topic aside from a TSB associated with moisture in the headlights.  I'm going to check the wiring tomorrow to see if there is any corrosion, but looking at the lights, there doesn't appear to be any moisture in them.  Although it did snow bad the previous night and the roads were slush.  any thoughts?  i'll try to post a video i took of the cluster for reference.

If checking grounds/wires doesn't pan out, personally I'd just put in a new alternator.  You already know it's bad, might as well replace that and eliminate it as the source of the problems you had.  Anything wonky about the electrical system can indeed make any of the computers (yes, the instrument cluster is a computer) go haywire.  Low voltage can indeed make any of the computers on-board "reboot."