Rear wheel well liner

Are there any aftermarket companies that make rear wheel well lines for 2022 2500hd trucks?  I can’t find any online except for pre 2020 models. My truck didn’t come with them even though they were included on the original build sheet but excluded on the final window sticker with $140 credit which I didn’t receive either.

Thanks. I’m waiting for the dealer to get back to me to see if they’ll cover the cost since they were on the original build sheet and then removed but credited to the inflated MSRP window sticker and not my original MSRP. Most likely they’ll give me some line blah, blah blah but I’ll try them first.

It's the same part as the 1500 have they are on constraint. Probably a China part. My new 2022 1500 had them removed as well the best I can do is just to order them and wait. I think I'm just going to take this time and bed line the well wells for some rust protection and make them easier to clean.

You can get the after market plastic ones still.