Simple Tow Mirrors for Early 2015 2500HD?

Does anyone make simple plug and play tow mirrors that are manual fold manual telescope with no turn signals that is plug and play for a Early 2015 2500HD (MFG 03/14)? I have read alot of the posts I have found on tow mirrors but cannot seem to find the answer to my question. My truck came with DL8 mirrors, and I currently have tow mirrors from the 2007-2013 body style on the truck that were installed by the previous owner. However I do not think the old style mirrors look right on the K2 platform trucks, and I would like to get some aftermarket tow mirrors that look like they belong on this truck without breaking the bank.

I know about getting the tow mirrors made after the MFG of my truck and adding wires and repining the wiring harness to make all of the fancy features work. However, I just dont want or care about the reverse lights, running lights, power fold, or turn signals. All i would like is to power adjust the upper lens. 

Can I simply buy mirrors made for the 07-13 trucks that look like the newer style mirrors? 

What brought this up is my buddy with a 2013 2500hd SLT upgraded to aftermarket tow mirrors that look like the 2015-2019 OEM ones., and I have also seen NBS trucks with newer style tow mirror replicas too. Does anyone know if the mirror harnesses would connect property if I bought mirrors for a 2013/4 truck? It seems as though my truck is a 2014 with a 2015 body sitting on top of it anyways.

Thanks for your help.

14 hours ago, Grouse said:

Does anyone make simple plug and play tow mirrors that are manual fold manual telescope with no turn signals that is plug and play for a Early 2015 2500HD (MFG 03/14)? I have read alot of the posts I have found on tow mirrors but cannot seem to find the answer to my question. My truck came with DL8 mirrors, and I currently have tow mirrors from the 2007-2013 body style on the truck that were installed by the previous owner. However I do not think the old style mirrors look right on the K2 platform trucks, and I would like to get some aftermarket tow mirrors that look like they belong on this truck without breaking the bank.

I know about getting the tow mirrors made after the MFG of my truck and adding wires and repining the wiring harness to make all of the fancy features work. However, I just dont want or care about the reverse lights, running lights, power fold, or turn signals. All i would like is to power adjust the upper lens. 

Can I simply buy mirrors made for the 07-13 trucks that look like the newer style mirrors? 

What brought this up is my buddy with a 2013 2500hd SLT upgraded to aftermarket tow mirrors that look like the 2015-2019 OEM ones., and I have also seen NBS trucks with newer style tow mirror replicas too. Does anyone know if the mirror harnesses would connect property if I bought mirrors for a 2013/4 truck? It seems as though my truck is a 2014 with a 2015 body sitting on top of it anyways.

Thanks for your help.

If you want all the lights to operate correctly, you need new door harnesses or the Boost wiring kit, and you also need the "RZY" harness from GM.  The "RZY" harness is what completes the circuits from the BCM to the doors and the underhood fuse block.  

If you don't care about the lights working, you can just install the mirrors and you will have everything but lights so heat and power will work.  

07-13 mirrors won't fit a 14-18 or 15-19 at all.  

Boost sells the "old" style mirrors so the same ones that came on early 2015 HD - 2014 - 2019 Old Style GM Tow Mirrors – Boost Auto Parts  These will fit your doors.  

Thank you for your response. I suppose the Boost Auto "Old Style Mirrors" that you linked is what the prior owner had put on to replace the DL8s.

I guess I will buy the new style mirrors for a 2015.5 truck and see how it goes. Does anyone make them without turn signals in the glass?