Wideband A/F for newbies

Ok…totally new to the turbo scene. Installing a turbo kit in my 2000 Suburban 5.3 - question is this. 
I’m ordering a pillar gauge pod with boost gauge and a Wideband A/F

do I need a separate Wideband for E85 ? I do plan on running E85 more than high octane gasoline. Should I buy two separate gauges?? 

BE319680-EC59-40C3-A9C4-B9803F47D7EF.jpeg

I believe that you can choose what fuel you are running on the gauge with the different modes but I cannot remember

It doesn't particularly matter though, you just have to remember that stoich at e85 is like 10? and stoich for gas is 14 or 14.7. The wideband is just going to show you the numbers.

Edited by shakenfake

• 4 weeks later...

Widebands will read 14.7 basically regardless of the fuel when on the gas scale. E85 will still show 14.7 if it's set to read in AFR, so using Lambda is always better for tuning ethanol blended fuels.

I leave my wideband on the gas scale in my truck even though I use E60-E70 fuel. If I'm actually tuning with it, it's only a few clicks of the mouse on my laptop to change to Lambda but for just viewing it, I use AFR because I prefer those numbers to look at. 12.5 on gas and 12.9-13.0 on E.