How to secure charging cables in cable channels in bench seat 2018 Silverado

I'm looking for is something that will hold charging cables inside of the grooves that let the cable exit the bench seat console into the cabin where my phone is.  I want this so that it will keep my center console neat and may increase the lifespan of the cable.

I want to pose this question for the forum since I'm sure a solution is out there, but I've looked at Amazon, Home Depot, and Walmart and I can't find anything that I like.

I've attached a screenshot of where I'm looking to secure the charging cables for reference.  The cable clip (or other solution) would need to be equal to or less than 1/2 an inch wide and 5/8ths of an inch tall.

unnamed.jpg

Foam tape? High density 1/2" thick could stick to the bottom and you could cut a slit from the top for the cords to go through. Cheap, replaceable. I might try it.

Edit: Google or Amazon search cable clips. Many options and ideas.

Edited by Rock
additional info

16 hours ago, discgolf01 said:

Exactly what I ended up doing, only I put them on the outside. Inside could also work though.

IMG_3713.jpeg

I ended up finding a solution to my issue so I wanted to share my results.  I wanted a cable clip that would fit inside the channel and would allow me to add or remove a cable from the top.  I was able to find a cable clip which would do this when mounted on the side.

Here's the product I used: https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B09CMMQ7V2?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

Thanks everyone for the suggestions!

719uT+UouNL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

IMG_0546.jpg

IMG_0547.jpg

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ericb2 said:

I ended up finding a solution to my issue so I wanted to share my results.  I wanted a cable clip that would fit inside the channel and would allow me to add or remove a cable from the top.  I was able to find a cable clip which would do this when mounted on the side.

Here's the product I used: https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B09CMMQ7V2?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

Thanks everyone for the suggestions!

719uT+UouNL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

IMG_0546.jpg

IMG_0547.jpg

Heck, that's perfect! Nice find.

What are you going to do with the other 28?